Κυριακή 27 Οκτωβρίου 2013

October Love Poem




In October, your love came.
Even the brisk wind could not sweep it away.
The fall leaves all turned.
Our passion just burned.
Black cats began dancing.
All the bats were romancing.
Cool white ghosts were flying.
For your Halloween kiss, I was dying.
The costumes, the screams.
The laughter and the dreams.
Haunted houses made us gasp.
I thought our love would always last.
Cue the really spooky mood music.
I had your love, did I really lose it?
I wondered a bit, under the full moon.
About the magical wonder of you.
Witches can cast quite a powerful spell.
   But, I wanted you forever and it is as just as well.
Wishes do indeed come true.
     Happy Halloween, I still love you.
         Crazy, creepy, wonderful October love.
             I will never get enough.

(Published by Bridgitte Williams)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου